NEW BALANCE SUPERCOMP TRAINER TRIAL
Posted on July 12 2022
Today we took the brand new New Balance Supercomp Trainer out during our regular Tuesday Track session in Happy Valley and asked a few of our regulars to give us their first impressions.
There are not many shoes out there like this!.... A whopping 47mm of stack height at the heel and a carbon plate. 8mm of drop...... that's a lot of bouncy cushioning.
The formal technical spec
- 47mm Heel, 39mm forefoot stack height
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic and engineered knit mesh upper material
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Energy Arc
- Gusseted tongue designed for a sleek and fast fit
- Carbon Fiber Plate
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- Bold branding for a stylish finish
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
NB: Technically the limit for stack height for formal road racing is 40mm. Make sure you have your fast pair ready for that or risk disqualification